Sunday, January 02, 2005

Laura led worship today at Manhattan Church of Christ. I wasn't able to be there as I was at home with Sick Sophia. Laura integrated "Blessed Be Your Name" into the worship service and was moved to tears when she led the song. The "He gives and takes away" phrase really got to her.

We have our first visit to Columbia Pres on Tuesday. We will have a sonogram, fetal ecko, and a fetal MRI. We will also see our surgeon that day, Dr. Stolar. We are pretty anxious about the visit. We are thankful for my sister out in Long Island who will take Sophia on Monday and will keep her until Wednesday. Thank God for family living nearby.

Laura and I "celebrate" our 7th wedding anniversary on Monday. We were able to score a 4-star hotel (The Hilton) on priceline.com and so we will stay in the city on Monday night, get up on Tuesday and head to Columbia for our appointments.

1 Comments:

Blogger kenny said...

Laura did an awesome job leading 1st service. I'm sure she did just as awesome of a job at 2nd service but I wasn't there to witness it firsthand. Have a great anniversary!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home