Wednesday, September 17, 2003

9/17/03

This morning I met with Gregg Farah. Gregg planted a downtown church called Mosaic Manhattan. They kicked off their Sunday services in March 2003. He was incredibly gracious and loved the idea that another church would be planted downtown with a heart for people. I asked him how many other churches were in the area that were concerned about evangelism, about reaching out to the un-churched and he said, "well, there is us and now you."

If there was a lingering doubt in my mind about this endeavor that we are undertaking, Gregg helped reassure the need for more churches downtown; therefore, reassuring the call of God in my life to plant a church there. He invited me to come to their services so that the church could pray over my family as we work toward this goal. Imagine, churches working together instead of fighting each other. I love it!

Lord, thank you for my breakfast with Gregg. Thank you for concretizing your call to me through the words of Gregg. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home