Friday, October 21, 2005

Sweetest Boy Ever



Is this not the sweetest boy you've ever seen? Okay, those of you with sons or nephews or grandsons should not be forced to answer this question. But you get what I'm saying, right? We had our first doc appointment on Friday afternoon. It all went well. I think we'll have about one appointment a week over the next several months. He has five different docs following him.

Generally, life is good for us here at home. We love not getting on the train to visit him. We love not sitting in those uncomfortable chairs next to his hospital bed. We love not having to spend time away from him.

We love having him home. Love it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Pure joy.
Peace to you.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I join the others in praising God for answering our prayers! I am so glad to see Ira at home!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Tim Perkins said...

Well, I don't think I've ever seen a more handsome baby boy. And I have 2 sons and 2 grandsons!
I'm thrilled Ira is home. I predict he will improve by leaps and bounds, being in a home environment with those who love him immensely! God bless you all!
Carole Perkins

9:58 PM  
Blogger KentF said...

Awesome Joe! Wow - can't believe Ira is home - almost seems surreal from here in Texas. Praise God!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home