Friday, December 16, 2005

Ira, Sophia and the MTA

After such a serious post yesterday I had to post these pics of my kids. I will expound upon my view of the death penalty from a theological standpoint in the days to come. It's a serious topic that those of us who are Christians should have much to say.

On another note, we commuters here in NYC are glad the MTA (subways and buses) did not strike. They were threatening and still are. It was an odd thing this morning in the gym when all of us stopped our workouts to crowd around the TV in order to hear the latest news concerning the possible strike. Should the MTA do it, it would paralyze over 7 million people who use the transit system each day.

So without further ado, your Friday viewing pleasure:


Ira being silly
Originally uploaded by joechays.




I'm important
Originally uploaded by joechays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home