Monday, March 13, 2006

Prediction #1

My Texas Aggies - seeded 12th - will beat the red-hot, 5th seeded, Big East champions Syracuse Orangemen. Guarantee. Go ahead, mark it on your brackets. You'll thank me later.

Some questions for you to ponder:
  1. So do you have any upsets you are sure about?
  2. Will this be the year a 16th will topple a #1? A 15th a #2?
  3. Of the #1s, who is most vulnerable?
  4. Who is your pick to win it all?
  5. Does anyone want to go with me to Jacksonville, FL to watch the Ags play Syracuse? A boy can dream, right?

3 Comments:

Blogger J-Wild said...

You're a chicken.

9:53 AM  
Blogger happytheman said...

I gave up TV for Lent so all I get to listen to is my son in the other room screaming at the top of his lungs, "Oh year Baby." Dickie V has taken over the youth of today.

My pick for final four are UCLA, Duke, UConn & Ohio State.

10:18 AM  
Blogger fritz said...

What--nothing on May-Rod's heroics at the WBC the other night? In Anaheim, of all places? Oh, sorry. It's not even April yet.

Joe, if you can take your Aggies, then I can take the Badgers. #9 Wisconsin over #8 Arizona. Then the upset--Wisconsin over Villanova IN PHILADELPHIA! 'Nova is scared . . .

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home