Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Top Ten

So I was browsing through our iTunes and decided to see what songs get the most play. According to "play count" our top ten are:

1. Winter by Joshua Radin
2. Jesus Walks by Kanye West
3. Pavement Cracks by Annie Lennox
4. Rebel Rouser by Duane Eddy
5. Light & Day by The Polyphonic Spree
6. Seasons of Love by the Rent cast
7. My Jesus, I Love Thee by Amy Grant
8. Where Is the Love? by Black Eyed Peas
9. Hey, Hey by The Elms
10. Killing Me Softly with His Song by The Fugees

Go ahead, do your psycho-whatever analysis and tell me what you think this list reveals...besides, of course, a questionable taste in music.

-

7 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

I should know more about my iTunes features but since I don't...how do you find out which songs get most play?

PS - My analysis is that you two are some very well-rounded individuals. ;)

1:51 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

I LOVE that Amy Grant cover, and I love that you're hip enough for The Fugees, circa 1996! Should have known. Altogether well done.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

I dunno what it says about YOU, but I'm dying to know what my Top 10 iTunes would be. Only problem is... I share iTunes with a 15-year old, a 5-year old, and a 4-year old, who ALL have their favorites. The results will be kinda skewed. Although... kinda proud to say that the 4-year old's favorite is "Blackbird" by the Beatles, and the 5-year old's favorite is "Better Days" by GooGoo Dolls. :D

8:14 PM  
Blogger James E. Miller said...

No U2?

Shocked.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm still giggling about Kanye West on there. Never heard that song, played it on itunes..not impressed.

6:12 AM  
Blogger happytheman said...

you need to write Amy I thinketh she thinketh that know one listens to her. Jesus Walks is just one of those militant head up take on the world songs that every good church planter needs to motivate. That you have Season of Love on there surprises me but it is a catchy tune. How many minutes?????

8:16 AM  
Blogger samwise said...

well you say hey, hey from the elms...ever seen those boyz in concert? they're opening for peter frampton this week in the windy city @ the house of blues. praying continued blessings on your journey.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home