Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Today was a better day. Ira greeted his day nurse with a serene silence. She was happy for this greeting. He gladly took 30 cc of milk via bottle and even lasted an hour off the CPAP while aided by a nasal cannula. The feeding and the nasal cannula happened while Laura was on her way home to make the switch with me so neither of us got to experience it but Ira’s nurse called home (a rarity) and said, “I’ve got good news!” And it was good news. He vomited a couple of times today but wasn’t the Irritable Ira we experienced over the last two days.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

YAY!! God is faithful. He answers big prayers AND little ones. Did you get a chance to laugh today? ;)
About my earlier post... of course you are right. It IS different, and I apologize for not recognizing that instantly.
Love from Fort Worth,
Stacy

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God for another step forward!

Kaley

10:16 PM  
Blogger sirEller said...

PG, as my brother and I like to say, Praise God. A better day.

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How refreshing! Thank you, Lord, for a good day.
Love you all,
M,D,C and P

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear this good news. I hope today is another good day. Keep eating and fighting, Ira!
Peace.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home