Friday, September 02, 2005

OVERWHELMED

I'm overwhelmed today. Not because of our situation but because of those sick babies and children in New Orleans Children's Hospital and Tulane University Medical Center. That's all I think about when I think about Hurricane Katrina: the sick babies and children in the hospital. Thankfully, Texas Children's is evacuating the children. But they need your financial help in dealing with the extra children and families. Please consider giving to them. Go here for more info.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Just passing through...I have a 1 year old daughter and it is just heartwrenching what has been shown with all of the children affected by Katrina. I gave to the Red Cross a few days ago, as did my other family members, so when its Friday and we are still seeing this unfold as it has, it makes me feel so helpless and sad and mad and I just need to talk about it any chance I can......

9:43 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Every time I see footage of hospitalized babies being evacuated I think of Ira!!! I am so glad you guys are in New York right now and not New Orleans. But my heart aches for all the children -- sick and well alike -- caught in the middle of all the devastation. God, please show mercy!!!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home