Thursday, August 25, 2005

I'm hanging with Ira. He's in bed staring at me as I type out this post...nope, now he's asleep. The docs just rounded and the new word is that we are weaning Ira to 2.5 on the NO today and will, more than likely, keep him at that level through the weekend. Everyone is pleased with how Ira looks and how he is doing. It seems the pulmonary hypertesion team is being extra cautious when the rest of us are in "go" mode - as my wife and I like to call it. But patience is our new best friend and so we press on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God for the good news!

Isn't it the cutest thing how one minute they are looking at you, and the next they are sound asleep? I wish I could fall asleep like that.

Sweet dreamin' Ira.

Marcie M.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home