Saturday, September 17, 2005

Wristband Mania



The wristbands look great. Thanks, Steve for making that happen and thanks to the Whaley family for allowing Noah to continue in his ministry here on earth. We have been asked about our wristbands by several people and we are always proud to tell them about Ira. Check out the blog where you order the wristands. Steve is asking that people send in their photos and/or comments about where you have taken the Ira Lester Hays wristband. It's a very cool idea.
------------------------------
As you can see from the photo below, Katie was in town to help. She was incredibly helpful. She made muffins, cookies, and soup. She watched the kids. But more importantly she helped me make my first iMovie. It's all about Ira. I used the song He's My Son. I cried the entire time I made the movie. Thanks Katie, for all your help this week.


3 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Joe - I don't think you realize how your story touches others. I was going to tell you that I cried for hours after reading this post, but it's the next day and it still brings tears, so it's become 'cried for days'.

The words to the song could not fit you and Ira any more perfectly, could they?

The movie will be all the more precious and valuable as the years roll by. I pray with you that one day he will be a grown man watching this movie while he sits at your side.

6:38 PM  
Blogger I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I visit your blog often to hear Ira updates. My sis in law also follows your blog and she gave me the Ira bracelet she bought me today. I love it and will wear it proudly, if "WE" (Ira bracelet and I) go anywhere cool I'll be sure to photograph the moment and send it to you guys. Blessings to you on this journey. You are in my prayers and thoughts. Heather Rice--Allen, TX (friend of Brett & Jenny Perkins)

10:25 PM  
Blogger The Root said...

Hey, Joe! Just wanted to let you know that I get asked about my wristband on a daily basis out here in Vegas. You now have a lot of random Vegas people praying for you and your family. :) Much love and prayers,
Jonathan

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home