Friday, November 18, 2005

Ira at Willie

My friend, Steve, flew up from Houston to hang with me for a couple of days. He took me to a Willie Nelson concert. I'm not a huge Willie fan but I must say, Willie rocked the house. The guy is like 73 or 74 years old and still plays over 200 shows a year. It was an impressive show and I found myself captivated by his performance.


Ira at Willie
Originally uploaded by joechays.


-----------------------------------
In other breaking news, our upstairs neighbor and friend, Yael, passed her BAR exam. She's anxiously been waiting for those results for a couple of months. When her fiance, Bryan, shared the good news, Laura and I were overcome with chills! Yael, great job! You Go Girl!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Willie lives here in Austin and can always be found at local gigs. Kinda cool.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home