Thursday, April 06, 2006

A Break

So my friend, Adam, scored tix to a taping of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. This happens to be my favorite show on TV. I had already turned down tix to The Daily Show once because of the craziness of our lives but not this time!

When Stewart came out to talk with the crowd I was the first to ask him a question. "Who will go head-to-head for the presidency in 2008?" His response? "Truman v Lincoln...but I play in a president's fantasy league so I don't deal in reality." He then moved on to the next question. But for a moment, he and I had a connection!

-

3 Comments:

Blogger Bulldog said...

So Amazing! I love the Daily Show. Sounds like you had a great time, thanks for sharing!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Chel said...

Ok, I love the Daily Show. You got to talk to Jon Stewart! You are SO cool.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

That is so cool, Joe. Here in Nashville, I just get to go to the Grand Ole Opry.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home