Wednesday, February 28, 2007

2 more

I'm giving Lost two more episodes. Two more before I make the decision to remain lost with them or get off the island altogether. This season is lacking in so many ways and I believe the storyline is stretching too thin. Can I get an amen? Anyway, they've got two more episodes to convince me to stay on. Why two? Don't know.
-------------------------------
Last week's episode of The Office was pretty great. Dwight Shrute was at a corporate party. He was picking at finger foods when he struck up a conversation with another person.
"Do you watch Battlestar Galactica?" he asks.

"No."

"Well, that's just stupid!" he shoots back.
Amen, Dwight, amen!

-----------------------------
Finally, I've become a huge fan of Alec Baldwin. His work in 30 Rock and The Departed have put him back on the map. In both, Baldwin's deadpan deliveries are right on. He's definitely experiencing a rebirth of sorts in the entertainment business.

-

9 Comments:

Blogger kenny said...

I'm with ya on LOST (though I have no intention to stop watching - EVER!). I'm with ya on The Office. I'm with ya on Alec Baldwin with 30 Rock and Departed.

But Battlestar Gallactica? really?

11:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE Lost...but yea, now I'm just getting annoyed - give us something for crying out loud!
Didn't think I'd like The Office...but I do. Cracks me up everytime.
Alec Baldwin is doing great...but he always seems to be playing the same character...the same one he played in that chick flick with Ben Stiller - Something About Polly.
BTW, liked the Departed except for the weird drug scene w/ Jack. It was totally unnecessary and didn't fit into the rest of the style of the movie.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Kester Smith... said...

have never seen one episode of lost. i've heard it's great, but i don't need anymore tv to add to my "Heroes" and "Thursday Night Done Right".

The Departed was excellent.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

30 Rock is the best show on TV that no one is watching. Baldwin is great. Get the word out.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Zeb and Ally Pent said...

Joe, we're not supposed to be agreeing on these things, but oh well...

Give me something to sink my teeth into here. For Cryin' Out Loud! These last two shows've been a kick in the beans...

maybe i should just read my bible more...?

1:14 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

Amen on Lost. And The Office. And most importantly, GOOD NEWS ABOUT IRA!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Brittyne Fitzgerald said...

After last night, I would say you are down to one episode left. Rob thinks its great and those of us who dislike it are just to into immediate gratification to sit and watch without having all our questions answered. I say no way...I don't need all the answers just a few plausible(ok..is that possible?) to keep me hanging on. And don't even get me started on this season of 24!

2:35 PM  
Blogger J-Wild said...

I am a very loyal LOST fan. I don't appreciate the "Little Miss Sunshine" rip off episode. It's obvious the writers saw the movie over the summer and thought it would be great to incorporate it on the island.

Kudos to the last 30 seconds though, hopefully it will get interesting now!

2:54 PM  
Blogger RD said...

I, like many others here, am a dedicated Lost fan and will watch to the end . . . but I might be complaining and grumbling all the way about the lack of answers to all my questions!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home