Wednesday, March 07, 2007

good stuff

Thank you for taking the time to make suggestions for Laura's next writing piece. I noticed her taking notes last night on all the topics you suggested so I'm guessing you got her wheels spinning. Maybe we'll hear from her in the next couple of days. Stay tuned...

Several of you asked Laura to write about music. Today, I had the pleasure of attending her music class called Musical Mayhem. She was amazing. It was so very natural. The kids loved her and the caregivers (some moms but mostly nannies) were rapt with attention. I was in awe but ultimately not surprised. The girl is gifted. She rocks my face off!

And thank you for the the comments you left concerning what it means to "support our troops." I felt the conversation was civil with everyone making good points. I really appreciate Jesse's comment as a military spouse. In essence she said, please pray for us all. Jesse, that we can all agree on and that we will do.

-

1 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

Thanks for listening to, well reading, my words. I sure didn't me to ramble as I did but obviously 'support of the troops' is close to me heart. And to let you know my husband actually got to call me this evening! Isn't God great!!!! He is doing just fine, praise God.
Laura you are one of the most talented people I have ever met. You amaze me. I can't wait to see what you have to write. :)

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home