Thursday, March 01, 2007

totally sick

I know, I know. The Aggies lost to t.u. in double overtime last night but Acie Law IV is totally sick. Did you see that three he nailed over Durant at the end of regulation? Sick. Nasty.

Durant is definitely the Player of the Year. No one can hold the dude. He should be the number one pick come the NBA draft but, BUT, Law is definitely the Big 12 Player of the Year and if there were such a thing, the MVP of the collegiate season. The guy rocks my face off.

-

4 Comments:

Blogger Perks said...

You said it. Acie is amazing. His last game at Reed is on Saturday...I'll probably cry.
love yall,
denise

3:59 PM  
Blogger mad4books said...

Oh, brother. As if I don't get enough sports talk at home (husband) and everywhere else in Abilene, TEXAS (110,000 sports maniacs)!

I must be weird, but here's what sports talk sounds like to me:

"Goalteampointshomeplaterunstechnicalfouloffsidehustle." :-)

6:46 AM  
Blogger Casey. said...

I have no idea what any of this means, but last night we collectively discussed how much we like the phrase "The guy rocks my face off." Oh, and Hook 'em.

10:25 AM  
Blogger holly said...

mad4books, I'm with you-- it took me three reads to figure out what sport this was about ("NBA" was finally the tipoff)! But yeah, glad you enjoy it Joe....

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home