Tuesday, May 01, 2007

a very important matter

I don't always catch American Idol but I did tonight. And I gotta say, it was a fun episode to watch. The contestants singing Bon Jovi? How fun is that? With the exception of Jordin and Chris, everyone was spectacular. Holy Cow! Based upon tonight's episode (I know the results will also take into consideration last week's performances but I didn't see those) who do you think goes home? I'm thinking Jordin and Chris. They just didn't do what the others did which was rock the freakin' house!

-

5 Comments:

Blogger NakiaInSTL said...

I think that Chris and Phil are going home tomorrow. Although Phil did a better job than Jordin, I think she has a larger teen fan base that will keep her.

10:48 PM  
Blogger J-Wild said...

Chris and Phil for sure. Dude wasn't Blake just amazing? Which percental did you fall in with regard to his rendetion of "Shot Through the Heart."

Jordin is safe (or should be atleast). This was an off night for her, but generally she has been steller. I think her and Melinda are going to duke it out in the finals.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

I read this morning that there are so many votes from last week that this week's votes won't make that much of a difference in the bottom two. It's a shame because I thought Lakisha and Phil were very good, but if it's based on last week they might both be going home. I'm hoping that Jordin and Chris will go, but I don't have my hopes up. Jordin has a great voice but her personality drives me nuts.

1:46 PM  
Blogger victoria said...

I agree with J-Wild Jordin was having an off week, I think Chris and Phil will go home or maybe Lekeesha. I think it will be Blake, Melinda, and Jordin in the top 3. Blake was awesome--he did the Cure Pictures of You one week--which I loved but maybe b.c I am cure fan!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Ron and Marilyn said...

AHH!! Phil did go home and I was sad as I like him and I think he did great on Tuesday. Can't decide who should win but think Melinda has a great chance. Blake definitely has the 'edge' thing going though.

~marilyn

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home