Monday, January 09, 2006

m. m.

Wanna know what the surgical team had to say about the possibility of a reherniation? Mental masturbation. In other words, there's nothing we can do if Ira has reherniated because he's too sick and we can't move him to get a CAT scan because he's too sick so we're kinda wasting our time even talking about it. So, we move on. I'm cool with that. I like that Ira's surgeons are so frank. They tell us like it is and I have no problem with that. Hey, one less thing to think about.

So we gotta get Ira well and then we can take a more in-depth look at what is going on inside of Ira.
------------------------------------
Laura's banned from the PICU. She's sick with a sinus infection and they advised that she stay away. It crushed Laura to hear me say that this morning over the phone. Crushed her.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

I keep informed about Precious Baby Ira through your blog. Know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Yes, I can only imagine if someone told me I could not be near my so-very-sick baby.

So I pray to Jehovah-Jireh: Make Laura well immediately. She needs to be with Ira. Ira needs her to be with him. You are the Almighty One. Make it happen. We beg You.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I agree with one of the other posts above- when Laura feels up to it- tape her singing some songs for Ira. It will be soothing for him when he is upset or scared. I've heard Laura's beautiful voice many times- She's soothing to me too! : )

Laura- if you haven't started it, try some Mucinex- it is over the counter for the cough. It should help fix you up.

God bless you all. I know the stress is wearing you down. We are praying for you daily.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home