Monday, June 12, 2006

Mentos + Diet Coke = WOW!

Am I the last person on planet earth to see the wild Mentos + Diet Coke videos? I feel like it. My older sister told me about it this past weekend and when my sister is telling me about cool, new web stuff, I know I'm late coming to the game. For those of you who are late-comers too, enjoy this video. (By the way, there are tons of these Mentos+Diet Coke videos out there. Like this and this and this. Oh yeah, there's the extreme version here.) It will blow your mind to see what happens when you drop Mentos into a two liter of Diet Coke.

So, is it a physical reaction or a chemical reaction? Geeks all across the globe are duking it out over this one, folks. Stay tuned...

-

3 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Guess who has teenagers dying to do their own "test"...

10:32 AM  
Blogger Kari Smith said...

I just heard about it on the radio this morning. They said something like Mentos doesn't spend much on advertising, like $20 million a year (don't quote me on these exact numbers, but I believe that is what it was), and now they are estimating that these internet videos are giving them around $10 million of free advertising!!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Malia said...

What a waste of perfectly good soda and candy.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home