Monday, October 10, 2005

Why Green?

Steve and Julie picked out the color of the IRA LESTER HAYS wristbands. Some have inquired about the choice of color. Today, Steve posted why they chose green. He posted the following:

Well, I posed the question a few days ago (10/1), what green means to you. When Julie and I were looking through the 5000 colors to choose from for this wristband, it came to me that Green would be a good color because of its symbolizism of life and growth. That was my simple answer. However, I am glad to see how that "simple" thought is lived inside you as well. Calissa posted her thoughts the other day about the color, and it does a much better job at why I think Ira Lester Hays should be written in green:

To me GREEN symbolizes growth, springtime, new beginnings, health, and life. I LOVE that the prayer bands are green... immediately when I saw them, I thought it was the perfect color for how God is healing Ira and renewing (the) family.

How about you? Does that describe the color in your eyes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home