Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Haircut

We decided to do it. We cut Ira's hair. I brought my kit from home and we went to work on Ira's hair. I'm sure it was against all kinds of hospital policies when I broke out the electric clippers but surprisingly we were left alone. He looks really cute and he won't grow up with patchy hair - not that there's anything wrong with patchy hair.

So what do you think, should I stick with my day job or should I pursue my true passion of cutting hair?


Pre Haircut
Originally uploaded by joechays.




The Haircut
Originally uploaded by joechays.




Post Haircut
Originally uploaded by joechays.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Well, the mohawk look was pretty cute, but a bald Ira is just perfect!!

5:44 PM  
Blogger I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I love it! We just did this to our son who is 14 mos. old. Didn't like the "wild" hair either. I'm praying for you guys here in Allen, TX. (friend of The Perkins)

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home