Thursday, October 06, 2005

Sends Pics, Please!

Check out where Ira's been as of late. See my October 1 post. Check out where Kenny took Ira on his September 25 post. My brother-in-law is sending me a picture of Ira with Coach Fran of the A&M Aggies. Ira went on the Juvenile Diabetes walk with the Eller clan recently.

Where does he go that we don't know about? Work? Class? Take a pic with your camera phone or whatever and send it our way!
-----------------------------------------------------
This prayer pager thing is a trip. I'm always, always caught off guard when it goes off. My initial reaction - I must be honest - is that I get annoyed and then I suddenly remember why it's going off. Who can get annoyed by that? Laura and I appreciate your prayers. It's one thing to know through comments on the blog or through an e-mail that you are "praying for us" but it's another thing to feel the buzz and know that we have just been prayed for, literally. Ann, thanks again.

The toll free number is 866.240.0163. You'll hear Ann's voice prompting you to leave your zip code. Once you do that, stay on the line to hear the concluding message and we'll get the buzz.

5 Comments:

Blogger H. Heflin said...

Hi Joe, the annoying little buzz just now was me. I'm praying that the prayer pager will be one more way God shows you his love and presence.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Joe - 2 things:

1) After you enter your zip code, you need to press the # key. Neither Ann nor your blog give that instruction. Some may not be able to figure that out.

2) Can you add the number to your list on the right side of your blog page, maybe near Ira's bracelet? The number will get lost as postings bump it down. (Glad you reposted it today.)

10:59 AM  
Blogger sirEller said...

Good idea. I put a link on the right of the IraLesterHays wristband blog. Steve

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im still waiting for my wristband!

2:47 PM  
Blogger holly said...

Knuffle Bunny is a joy of a book.

And I'm not sure, but Ira may just have been in a multi-thousand-dollars Broadway puppet. Jonathan was sporting the bracelet the whole time I was in Vegas, and he does wear it on his puppet arm.... ;)

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home